- This event has passed.
CSSR Kick-Off Event
September 7 @ 14:00 - 16:00
The official opening of the Centre for Sustainable Subsurface Resources will take place on Wednesday, 7th of September, 2022 in Bergen, Norway.
The Minister of Petroleum and Energy Terje Aasland will deliver the opening remarks to officially launch the centre. Other speakers include:
- Christina I. M. Abildgaard, Acting Executive Director – Sustainability and the Green Transition, Research Council of Norway
- Arne Jacobsen, Assistant Director – Technology, Analysis and Coexistence, Norwegian Petroleum Directorate
- Kristin Wallevik, CEO, NORCE Norwegian Research Centre
- Margareth Hagen, Rector, University of Bergen
- Sarah Gasda, Centre Director, CSSR
- Industry keynote, Equinor
A kick-off dinner will follow at Fløien Folkerestaurant @ 19h.
Please contact Nicole Naumann (email@example.com) for more information and registration.