- This event has passed.
CSSR Kick-Off Science day
September 8 @ 09:00 - 18:00
CSSR kick-off continues with a day-long technical program highlighting the latest developments in subsurface research from in and around the CSSR consortium. There will be invited presentations from researchers, industry, international academic partners, and special guests.
- Geir Terje Eigestad, keynote speaker, Wintershall Dea Norway
- Martin Blunt, Professor and Chair in Flow in Porous Media, Earth Science & Engineering, Imperial College London
- Denis Voskov, Associate Professor, Geoscience and Engineering, Technical University of Delft
- Dean Oliver, Chief Scientist, Data Assimilation and Optimization, NORCE
- Martin Schneider, Staff Scientist, Institute for Modelling Hydraulic and Environmental Systems, University of Stuttgart
- Christian Haug Eide, Professor of Earth Sciences, University of Bergen
- Remco Groenenberg, Senior Scientist Sustainable Geo-Energy, TNO
- Inga Berre, Professor and Director of VISTA Centre for Coupled Subsurface Dynamics, Department of Mathematics, University of Bergen
- Alejandro Escalona Varela, Professor and Director of NCS 2030, Department of Geosciences, University of Stavanger
- Stefania Osk Gardarsdottir, Research Manager and Director of Low Emission Center, Sintef
The program also includes a panel discussion with industry partners moderated by GCE Ocean Technology, poster session featuring CSSR early career researchers and a consortium dinner in the evening.
Participation is limited consortium members and other invited guests.
For further questions, please contact the CSSR Centre Manager – Nicole Naumann (firstname.lastname@example.org)